New for October 2016 ‘Mystical Points’
A little thank you to our returning customers.
1 point = 1p
4 points received with every full £1 Spent = 4% back to spend on next purchase
Your current point balance can be viewed in ‘My Account‘
Points are redeemable on your next purchase.
Terms and Conditions
1. Mystical Mayhem® may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel ‘Mystical Points’, in whatever form, and / or remove a member from the scheme at any time where there is reasonable belief of:
any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme;
any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and / or those relating to the optional elements of the scheme;
any behaviour relating to Mystical Mayhem that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
2. The Mystical Points Scheme is only for personal and consumer use.
3. Points are valid from one year from the date of issue (purchase of goods that the points were earned on).
4a. Points are issued on any purchase made from our website www.hippyclothinguk.co.uk
4b. Points balance can be viewed by going to ‘My Account‘
4c. Points can be used once at their face value on www.hippyclothinguk.co.uk
5. Mystical Mayhem is entitled to remove points at any time if products are returned for any reason and a full or partial refund of the purchase price is given. This also applies to the exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products with an equivalent points value.
6. Points awarded at the time of the transaction or points already issued may be removed or cancelled if Mystical Mayhem determines that the points were collected in breach of these terms and conditions or were awarded in error.
7a. Points have no value until used at the checkout, this means you cannot swap or trade your points in for cash but can redeem then against the following purchase of items. The current conversion value of points is one point equals one penny.
7b. Points will be available for you to use from your next purchase, either choose to use them or save them up for a future order.
8. Mystical Mayhem® is under no obligation to award ‘Mystical Points’ for any reason outside of qualifying transactions. From time to time extra promotions may be run to earn extra points.
9. The promoter of ‘Mystical Points’, Happy Hopping Hippy LTD T/A Mystical Mayhem Clothing, Unit 11 Beech Tree Park, Bidford on Avon, Warwickshire, B50 4JF.
10. These terms and conditions are correct as of October 2016 and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts. Mystical Mayhem reserves the right to change these, at any time, on reasonable notice for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons. Members who continue to participate in the scheme following such a change will be considered to have accepted the updated terms and conditions.
11. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
12. Reward points are the property of Happy Hopping Hippy LTD and have no cash value.